1. By sending Big Horn Hops your Order you are forming a binding contract with Big Horn Hops.
2. All prices are in Canadian dollars.
3. All orders are FOB Big Horn Hops Inc. Kamloops warehouse.
4. Upon receipt of this Order Form, Big Horn Hops shall issue an invoice for the total amount you must pay for your Order.
5. Your Order will be shipped to you upon Big Horn Hops receiving payment of its invoice, in full.
6. All title and risk to the hops in your Order passes to you at the time that Big Horn Hops ships your Order.
7. Returns may be made within the first seven days after receipt. Hops must be in original condition and return shipping is at the Purchaser’s expense.
8. You must make your own arrangements for any insurance that you deem necessary on your Order.
9. You may cancel your Order prior to shipping. If you cancel your Order, you agree to pay liquidated damages in the amount of 20% of the total order. You agree that this amount accurately represents Big Horn Hops administrative costs and overhead for processing and cancelling your Order.
10. You represent and warrant that in placing your Order you are relying on your own knowledge of your needs and the type and quantity of hops that you want. Big Horn Hops specifically disclaims any and all warranties that the hops it provides will be fit for a particular purpose.